And as Greenstreet's frequent co-star, Peter Lorre will appear in five of the eight movies, beginning at 9:15 am with The Conspirators (1944).
Here's the full schedule ~
- 6 am – Across The Pacific (1942)
- 7:45 am – That Way With Women (1947)
- 9:15 am – The Conspirators (1944)
- 11 am – The Woman in White (1948)
- 1 pm – Passage to Marseille (1944)
- 3 pm – Background to Danger (1943)
- 4:30 pm – Casablanca (1942)
- 6:15 pm – The Maltese Falcon (1941)
In the pages of The Lost One: A Life of Peter Lorre, Stephen Youngkin discusses the on-screen partnership of Peter Lorre and Sydney Greenstreet through their nine movies at Warner Bros., beginning with The Maltese Falcon in 1941 to The Verdict in 1946. Though they did not socialize outside of the studio, each appreciated the other actor's talent. Peter called Sydney G. "The Old Man". And Sydney called Peter L. "Puck".
The Lost One: A Life of Peter Lorre is available in soft-cover and hard-back editions, as well as the Kindle and Nook.